Shank Baby #2 is almost here...

Today, all my friends and family came together to shower me with fun gifts for our second surprise on the way! Thank you to everyone who came and for the wonderful presents.

Another fabulous cake made special by my dear friend Stacy. It was not only beautiful but YUMMY too! You gotta love the humor in the cake topper ( a pregnant woman breaking the scale..ha ha)

OOPS!!!

Proud Grandmas...they are sure a granddaughter is in the making :) Solvita, me and Stacy
Big Sis and Auntie...Lu Lu Me and Katie
Camrin entertaining the guestsElla and Camrin helped me unwrap the baby gifts...such good helpers. I forgot how adorable the little newborn outfits are...I can't wait to see our little blessing in all the precious new baby clothes.

Camrin had his own idea of what to do with the presents

Auntie Bonnie to the rescue by keeping Camrin entertained so mommy could have some social time.
Ella, Kaden and Cam hanging out


Taking a little rest...

At the end of the day, it is still just me and my favorite guy...such a cutie. He is going to be a fun big brother.

No comments: